Good is not good enough. Be great.
At CASCO, we create great brands, brands that connect in meaningful ways. We help our clients embrace change in pursuit of improvement and business growth.
We look for opportunities, and we solve problems. Our long-standing client relationships have endured because of our genuine interest and dedication. Our collaborative approach will combine your insights and our ingenuity. Together, we can create a great brand for your business.
CASCO, a strategic branding agency.
Our Strategic Branding approach:
1. DiscoverIdentify any current challenges. Is your brand static and ineffective – a competitive disadvantage? Should you respond to a shifting market? Are there untapped opportunities out there? Step back, look within, listen to stakeholders. Build consensus – and then define your objectives and goals.
2. DefineWith these insights, define brand principles that are actionable, compelling and truthful. A carefully crafted brand keeps you grounded. Looking for new talent? Entering a new market? Clear brand principles help you articulate your value proposition and shape your clients’ experience.
3. CreateEvery design decision is informed by your brand strategy. Your brand’s clear and compelling voice will help you craft solutions for the other components of your brand identity – earning recognition, bringing clarity to business offerings, enhancing your clients’ experience and nurturing loyalty.
4. ActivateAlign your brand with your business objectives and priorities, and you’re ready to go. Power up your brand touchpoints and take your brand to market – the impact will energize your business.
Brand Identity Design
Mareting Collateral Design
Diego Casco, Creative Director
As founder and creative director of CASCO, Diego brings his creative and strategic expertise, acquired over more than two decades, to every client project to ensure effective results. Diego’s professional and business experience has helped him develop a client roster that includes corporations, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations, and small to medium-sized businesses. He understands the current business environment and how to identify opportunities for growth through strategic branding.
Diego is an active member of the Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
Slava Motovilov, Senior Designer
Slava is a graphic designer and a car enthusiast living and working in Toronto. Holding a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design he has been in the industry for over 10 years. Slava uses his methodical approach to deliver creative solutions that help businesses communicate with clarity.
Slava is an active member of the Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
Lauren Boyce, Senior Designer
Lauren joined our team in early 2010 and has worked with a wide variety of clients in the financial, legal, and other sectors. She is an analytical and creative thinker, with a talent for devising clever and logical solutions to challenging design assignments. In addition to her design role, Lauren participates in the management and planning of each project.
Current and Past Clients
- Arrow Capital
- Bacellar Inc.
- Bernadette Saad, Barrister
- BlueSky Process Solutions
- Boulby Weinberg LLP
- Bridgestone Costa Rica
- Burstein Bryant Barristers
- Cassels Brock
- Deeth Williams Wall LLP
- Grant & Sadvari
- Grant Crawford Watson LLP
- Fern Ave. PS School Council
- International Insolvency Institute
- Ireland Park
- Johnston Litavski
- Kirsh Construction ADR
- LDIC Inc.
- Lennard Commercial Realty
- Madera Contracting
- New Paramount Studios
- Nexus Investment Management
- Ontario Capital Growth Corporation
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
- Remedy's RX
- The Advocates' Society
- White & Lewis
- William G. Horton
- Worley Parsons